Effective June 23rd, 2022
2. Ownership, License and Restrictions on Use of Materials
3. Limitations of Liability
4. Not a Substitute for Professional Health Care or Advice
The information provided on this site is general in nature and is intended for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for the advice of health care professionals. If you have specific health care needs, or for complete health information, please see a doctor or other health care provider.
Except as described otherwise, all materials in the Gold Kidney sites are made available only to provide information about Gold Kidney and our products. Gold Kidney controls and operates this site from its headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the jurisdiction of the state of Arizona. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
6. Social Media Terms and Conditions
By accessing, viewing, or using any social media pages operated by Gold Kidney, its subsidiaries, or its affiliates, the user indicates acceptance of the following social media terms and conditions and agrees to be legally bound by them:
- Gold Kidney, its subsidiaries, and affiliates does not validate third-party information posted on Gold Kidney social media pages. Any comments, statements, or opinions on those pages are not endorsed by Gold Kidney, and do not necessarily reflect the views, policies, or procedures of Gold Kidney. The information, materials and services on Gold Kidney’s social media pages are provided to the user “as is,” without any express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, including any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property. Gold Kidney makes no representation or warranties as to any material or information posted on any Gold Kidney’s social media pages or that the user’s use of content posted on or material otherwise made available through Gold Kidney’s social media pages will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Users shall not post materials to any of Gold Kidney’s social media pages that are unlawful, proprietary, fraudulent, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing, or infringing on the rights of any third-party, including intellectual property, privacy/confidentiality, or publicity rights. Gold Kidney does not permit any of these practices, and reserves the right to immediately remove or edit any content within its sole discretion.
- By submitting content on or though Gold Kidney’s social media pages, the user grants Gold Kidney an unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such material throughout the world in any media. The user further agrees that Gold Kidney is free to use any ideas, concepts, and knowledge that the user provides to Gold Kidney on the social media site. The user also grants Gold Kidney the right to use the name submitted by the user in connection with such material. Gold Kidney reserves the right to alter the content on its social media sites at any time but has no obligation to update any information on its social media sites. Gold Kidney has no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
- The materials posted to Gold Kidney’s social media pages are not advice. By making the content on Gold Kidney’s social media pages available to the user, Gold Kidney is not engaged in rendering any legal, medical, or other professional advice.
- Users shall not post any personal or private health information, such as policy numbers, claim numbers, phone numbers, personal e-mail addresses, or any unique identifying information on a Gold Kidney social media page. Gold Kidney reserves the right to remove any social media posts that contain such information.
- Users shall not post any links or other content that contain viruses or malicious software or otherwise violate any federal or state laws. Users shall not post advertisements or solicitations of business. Any postings of this nature on Gold Kidney social media pages may be removed.
- Content on Gold Kidney’s social media pages (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, images, videos, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) posted by Gold Kidney is the property of and owned by Gold Kidney, our licensors, or third party content providers, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. Any other use of content on the site, including, but not limited to, the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, transfer, or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material or information obtained from the site, or use of the site for purposes competitive to Gold Kidney, is expressly prohibited.
- Gold Kidney’s social media pages may contain links to other web sites, some of which are operated by Gold Kidney and others which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to the user and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. Gold Kidney has not necessarily reviewed all the information on these other web sites and is not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other web sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked web sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to the user’s use of any linked web sites.
- Gold Kidney reserves the right to block or otherwise prohibit any person from accessing or using Gold Kidney’s social media pages for any reason whatsoever.
- Users are ultimately responsible for the content posted on Gold Kidney’s social media pages, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such material. Gold Kidney is not liable for any direct, or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages that may arise from the user’s use of Gold Kidney’s social media pages. Additionally, the user agrees to defend and indemnify Gold Kidney and each of our respective officers, agents, directors, shareholders, partners, licensors, service providers, and employees, from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, issued by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Gold Kidney’s social media pages arising from a breach or alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions by the user (including, without limitation, any breach of the user’s representations and warranties set forth herein).
- Gold Kidney does not give medical advice via its social media sites. If you are seeking medical advice, please contact a doctor’s office or call 911 in case of an emergency.