Gold Kidney Health Plan
Gold Kidney Core Values:
Gold Kidney Health Plan is a people business. Our success depends on having the best and brightest employees and helping them attain their personal and professional goals while delivering excellence in patient care and business results. Our employees embody our culture, which is based on six core values supporting our promise to improve the quality of life of every patient every day. These core values are Patients and Partners First, Honesty and Integrity, Quality and Compliance, Collaboration, No-Limits Mindset and Results Oriented.
Purpose and Scope:
The Director of Sales will manage sales and retention efforts for the Gold Kidney Health Plan Medicare Advantage plans within the states of Arizona, Nevada, and Florida. Primary focus will be to manage Medicare Broker Managers and develop their skills. Additionally, the Director of Sales will directly with Medicare Brokers in the assigned geographies and coordinate sales efforts with the Medicare Sales Team to attain overall membership targets. This will include evaluating distribution channels, developing an organizational structure to support growth, and ensuring adherence with Medicare federal and state regulations and compliance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement the Medicare Advantage sales growth strategy for Gold Kidney Health Plan
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals and related objectives by selling all services and products across the line of business
- Collaborate with internal departments including operations and sales operations teams – to ensure routine successful plan administration, re- enrollment and to manage client expectations
- Communicate with advisors and partners effectively to enhance market reach and to improve client benefit plan offerings; interactions to include email solicitation, phone solicitation, face-to-face meetings including speaking appearances for partners, industry events or other related activities.
- Maintains strong familiarity with competition, market environments, healthcare economics, etc.
- Maintains competitive analysis information and submits to sales management quarterly.
- Develop and communicate membership goals and key performance indicators.
- Develop and implement an organizational structure to build a high performing team, develop team goals and provide ongoing training for both skills and necessary compliance adherence.
- Develop and maintain relationships with community- based field marketing organizations within the service area that cater to Medicare eligible potential and existing members, act as key Gold Kidney Health Plan partners and community organizations.
- Implement sales strategies to meet growth goals, develop timely reporting to keep key stakeholders apprised of performance
- Implement compensation strategies for both internal team and external distribution partners and measure effectiveness on an ongoing basis
- Manage team effectiveness, monitor individual performance, provide feedback, and increase motivation.
- Adhere to annual administrative budget.
- Extensive experience selling and retaining Medicare Advantage membership as well as the development of product and services.
- Strong aptitude for digital marketing and sales CRM solutions.
- Demonstrated analytical skills for evaluating performance.
- Current in Medicare healthcare trends.
- Communicate and cascade information to employees in a timely manner and actively participate in the success of cross-organizational programs and initiatives.
- Identify/create processes and align resources to accomplish key objectives; clearly convey and assign clear accountability for important objectives, deadlines, and expectations.
- Hire, participate in, and/or recommend development measures and disciplinary actions up to and including termination; evaluate performance and supervise the work of all direct and indirect reports following established organizational policies, procedures, and practices.
- Set clear goals and objectives, use metrics to measure performance, and hold employees accountable.
- Provide coaching to improve performance and hold regular development meetings.
- Ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion are integrated as a guiding principle.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Persist in accomplishing objectives to consistently achieve results despite any obstacles or setbacks.
- Build strong relationships and infrastructures that designate Gold Kidney Health Plan provider lead patient servicing organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Master’s degree preferred.
Experience and Required Skills:
- 5-7 years of proven experience leading direct Medicare sales
- Expertise in Medicare Advantage products and compliance.
I will review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all relevant Company and Division policies and procedures, and local, state, and Federal laws and regulations. I acknowledge that I have read and accepted this job description. I understand what is expected of me in this position, and I am able to perform the essential functions as outlined with or without reasonable accommodation. Furthermore, I understand that the duties and responsibilities listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. If I have any questions about duties and responsibilities not specified in this job description that I am asked to perform, I should discuss them with my immediate supervisor or my Human Resources representative.